Culinary entrepreneurship opportunities with The Macotta Club
The Macotta Club will be made up of dedicated and talented culinary entrepreneurs and food makers getting their start in the culinary business. As part of a 24-month program, culinary startups are able to establish a foundation before expanding into the larger market. At the end of the program, entrepreneurs will have the resources, experience, and clientele needed to expand to a permanent location.
What kind of businesses can participate? Anyone with a passion for food who is ready to take the next step. This could be:
- Rising restaurants
- Existing restaurants without a permanent location, or those looking to scale-up
- Food trucks
- Catering businesses
- Food products looking for retail space
The Macotta Club will provide participants with many growth supports including:
- A branded restaurant space in a food hall environment
- A state-of-the-art shared commercial kitchen
- Innovative business programming
- Partnerships and mentoring with industry experts
- Below market rate rent and reduced startup costs
- Marketing and brand support
- A chance to test the market and build your fan base
- A prime location at the historic Knapp’s Centre in Downtown Lansing
Want to see if The Macotta Club might be a fit for your restaurant, food truck, or culinary creations? Let's chat – contact Julie Reinhardt to learn more about launching your business with us, and explore our FAQs for more information.
Ready to grow your business to the next level? Apply to join The Macotta Club’s next cohort of culinary entrepreneurs through the form below.
We already have a number of businesses interested in being a part of this space, and limited space is available — apply today!